CAIRO, March 14 (Aswat Masriya) – Our daily roundup of headlines in Egypt's main state-owned and private newspapers on March 14, 2017.
- A new presidential pardon for 203 young people
- The President: providing bread rations without diminution
- Mubarak released after serving his term of imprisonment in the "presidential palaces"
- “Al Matarya” statue will be moved to the Egyptian Museum tomorrow
- A presidential pardon for 203 prisoners .. and the commencement of preparing the third list
- Sisi to the government: No diminution of bread rations
- Prosecutor orders the release of Mubarak
- "Presidential pardon" for 203 prisoners jailed over demonstration charges
- Mubarak returns to his home in “Heliopolis”
- Parliamentary threats of approving "social raise" without waiting for the government's response
- African mediation for the return of Egypt to "Entebbe", and sources: ensuring water share is a condition before signature
- The second list for the "presidential pardon": The release of 203 prisoners jailed over demonstration charges
-A final release of Mubarak.. and judicial source: Prosecutors deducted his prison sentence in the "presidential palaces"
- Presidential pardon for 203 young people jailed over demonstration charges
- A decision to release Mubarak after the expiration of his sentence in the "presidential palaces"
- Egypt is entering a new dialogue to negotiate "Entebbe"