CAIRO, March 9 (Aswat Masriya) – Our daily roundup of headlines in Egypt's main state-owned and private newspapers on March 9, 2017
- Sisi: Egyptian woman is the safety valve for homeland; the state pays all the attention to strengthening the women role
- Positive developments in relations between Cairo and Berlin
- Executive regulations for "VAT" issued
- The Supply ministry: 100,000 "intelligent" cards to counter manipulation of the "Golden"
- $ 21 billion to finance imports since the liberalization of exchange rate
- 575 pounds the supply price for one Ardeb of the domestic wheat and 6.30 for a kilo of rice
- The launch of the official page of the presidential spokesman
- 7 billion pounds balance of payments surplus after the liberation of the exchange rate
- Three prices for the wheat; and 575 pounds for the top quality in "purity"
- Sisi: Egyptian women is a key partner in the development
- Finance ministry ratifies the executive regulations of the law of value-added tax
- CBE asks banks to notify it before providing foreign currencies for the government
- Education Minister: Egypt without Thanawyia Amma (final exam of high schools) soon
- $ 7 billion surplus in the Egyptian balance of payments
- Sisi: the political stability allows us to proceed with the economic development plans
- The "bread crisis" cordoned with 100 thousands new smart card
- A judicial source: Tiran and Sanafir on the way to the Constitutional Court, for the second time
- Minister of Housing: Financing of the administrative capital would not be through the state budget
- Hafter visits Cairo, sources: Egyptian efforts to prevent a civil war in Libya
- The government puts out the "Bread disorder"
- Dollar touches 18 pounds
- Government agrees to activate the electronic visa, implementation in May
- Sisi directs to finalize women laws
- Billion pounds for the establishment of a branch of Cairo University in October city
- Government: No retreat from the reduction of "Golden card bread"
- Dollar rises to 17.65 pounds, Al-Nagar: a new import cycle
- Saudi Arabia postpones electrical linkage with Egypt for a month
- Sisi: Women proved efficiency; the state is keen to empower them
- Thwarting an attempt to targeted Sheikh Zuweid checkpoint with a "quarter of tons" of explosives
- Official: Subsidies for petroleum products to end in 2020