CAIRO, March 3 (Aswat Masriya) – Our daily roundup of headlines in Egypt's main state-owned and private newspapers on March 3, 2017
- Egypt supports national armies to restore the national state
- President: We're fighting a decisive battle against terrorism and extremism.
- Merkel: Egypt's role is pivotal in all the Middle East issues
-$ 500 million from Germany in support for the economic reform program
- The High school "Thanawya Amma" exams to start on June 4
- A full return of the Egyptian quota of Hajj visas
-Successful Egyptian-German summit in Cairo
- Sisi and Merkel inaugurate the first phase of the three power stations of Siemens
- President: keen on human rights the same like Europe
-CBE paid off $ 2 billion for small businesses .. The reserves rise to 26.5 billion
- Final rule acquitting Mubarak of the killing of demonstrators
- Sisi and Merkel: a unified stance against countries supporting terrorism
- Chancellor and President inaugurate the first phase of three power plants of Siemens
- The appeal court gives Mubarak "the last of innocence."
- The exodus of Copts from Al-Arish continues: 5 provinces receive 47 more families.
- Sisi in the presence of Merkel: we stand on the first defense line of the war on terror
- German Chancellor: the countries supporting terrorism and helping terrorist groups should be condemned
- The appeal court: Mubarak acquitted of the killing of demonstrators in January 25 uprising
- The dollar keeps rising against the pound and reaches 16.40 pounds
- Parliamentary and executive actions to support Copts displaced from Sinai
-Terrorism, refugees and human rights" issues topping agenda during Sisi-Merkel summit
- Cuper, the coach of national football team , threatens to leave
- Final innocence for Mubarak of the killing of demonstrators in the "January Revolution"
- Sources: the labour ministry insists on granting the judiciary the power to sack employees.
- Time table for Thanawya Amma sets off a crisis between the new minister and students