CAIRO, Jan 12 (Aswat Masriya) – Our daily roundup of headlines in Egypt's main state-owned and private newspapers on Jan. 12, 2017:
- The president: The outrageous operations will only increase Egyptians willingness to full victory.
- Health minister: Prices increase for 3,000 medicines, stay stable for 9,000 other medicines.
- Administrative Control Authority detects violations in most impoverished villages.
- The Pharaohs in Gabon tomorrow..Egypt confronts Qatar in handball world cup.
- Today, the new prices increase for 3,000 medicines out of 12,000.
- Al-Sisi: Targeting terror spots with the utmost firmness.
- Obama's tears in the farewell speech.
- Drinking water reached the new capital.
- World Bank: Growth increases in Egypt within 3 years.
- The president revises "anti-terrorism plans" in Sinai.
- "Urgent Matters" court transfers location of Tiran, Sanafir protest to the Fostat public park.
- Al-Sisi: We will defeat terrorism and build our future.
- Cabinet sends IMF agreement to the president ahead of parliamentary review.
- Zamalek pleads the cabinet to settle the taxes plight.
- Today..prices officially increase for 3000 medicines.
- Al-Sisi to army and police leaders: Target the terror spots with the utmost firmness.
- Support Egypt: "No other way than a cabinet reshuffle."