CAIRO, Jan 10 (Aswat Masriya) – Our daily roundup of headlines in Egypt's main state-owned and private newspapers on Jan. 10, 2017:
- Al-Sisi: 41 brigades to fight terrorists in Sinai, mobilising big resources for that.
- Eight policemen, one civilian killed in two terror attacks in Al-Arish.
- Tax incentives to integrate the informal business sector in the economy.
- Egyptian-South Sudanese summit today.
- Nine policemen martyred, five terrorists killed.
- The president calls on Mohamed Salah and his fellows to bring happiness to Egyptians by Africa's cup.
- Al-Hilaly: "Booklets" for high school students only.
- Finalising a list of medicines with price increase tomorrow.
- Planning ministry studies increasing minimum wage to EGP 1,500.
- Battles day: Eight policemen martyred, five terrorists killed in Al-Arish attack.
- Seven policemen, civilian martyred in an explosive truck.
- The government warns against the Parliament's law on "construction violations".. It will destroy the agriculture.
- Two terror attacks in Arish.
- Calls for investigating leaked phone calls between Anan and public figures.
- Health ministry sources: Increase in 4500 kinds of medicines early February.